7, 8, 9 March 2008
Artists included: The Guv'nors, Jon Walsh Blues Band, Storm Warning, Motel 6, The Mustangs, Coalhouse Walker Blues Band, Coast, Debbie Giles Band, Ernie's Rhythm Section, Hightown Crows, Harris Budden & Osborne, Robert Hokum, Chris Collins & Blues Etc, Will Killeen, Sonny Black, ANgelina & JC Grimshaw, John Crampton, Robin Bibi, The Ragtime Jug Orchestra, C Sharp Blues, Fabulous Fezheads, Kelly's Tattoo, Andrew Bazeley, Martin Froud and Steve Darrington
- 24 acts! 32 performances! 15 indoor venues! see line-up click here (PDF)
- admission is free to customers at all venues, except restaurants where conditions apply.
- a collection will be made at each session towards festival expenses. Please give generously so I can afford to organise another one. Thank you.
- open mic, jam sessions, workshops
- acoustic, electric, rural and urban blues
- accommodation at reasonable rates! caravans (sleeps 6, £125 for the whole weekend); bunkhouse (£14 a night); guest houses and B&Bs (£22 per night); top-of-the-range hotels with sea views (bed, breakfast & evening meal only £60)
A big Thank You to the BBC, the Times, Guardian, Dorset Echo, the Press Association, Kadmus Arts, and free-events.co.uk